Welcome to Unwind Yourself – an opportunity to rid yourself of things that unnecessarily dampen your spirit and take a toll on your body, mind and soul.
A facilitating endeavor to raise awareness, inform and share ideas for a healthier, happier and more meaningful life.
- Losing Hope When its Direly NeededSome people have an extremely optimistic outlook on life, and they maintain their positive frame even under extreme conditions. Most of us however, are susceptible to unfavourable circumstances which affect the way we think and respond to situations. Our attitude … Continue reading “Losing Hope When its Direly Needed”
- Choices While Facing a Challenging ObstacleHave you ever had a strong desire for something, worked hard to get it, but then hit the wall and felt, “it’s not gonna happen”. Well, who hasn’t? But the response to it varies and so does the outcome. Facing … Continue reading “Choices While Facing a Challenging Obstacle”
- Examining the True Character of DoubtWhat is doubt?Is it good?Evil?I don’t know; I have doubts! A Case Against Doubt Doubt is uncertain, confusing, preplexingIt’s a nonbeliever and condemns belief, convictionDoubt despises zeal, imagination, opennessIt shuns ideas, kills creativity, innovationDoubt intimidates, threatens, silencesIt decays, erodes, consumesDoubt … Continue reading “Examining the True Character of Doubt”
- Stay Within Limits: Don’t OverstretchOur Natural Ability to Perform Under Stressful Conditions Our mind and body are very flexible and resilient systems, and are capable of performing wonders under extreme conditions. They can withstand enormous pressure, especially when faced with risks that threaten our … Continue reading “Stay Within Limits: Don’t Overstretch”
- A Wounded Heart is Harder to HealDon’t play with feelings; it’s a risky terrain! FacebookTweetPinLinkedIn